Thursday 15 September 2016

Hopefully, I Will Direct Shah Rukh Khan Soon : Karan Johar



Hopefully, I Will Direct Shah Rukh Khan Soon : Karan Johar, Director Karan Johar says he is hoping that he will direct Shah Rukh Khan Soon in a full film...

At the Toronto International Film Festival, when a fan excitedly asked about any future possible collaboration with Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Johar said “Hopefully, I will direct him soon. I will hopefully write something for him and we will collaborate soon”

After days of unconfirmed speculation, Karan has finally confirmed he has directed Shah Rukh in a scene in ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’. At the Toronto International Film Festival, Karan Johar spoke about his bond with Shah Rukh, “Shah Rukh and I have an amazing working rapport. I haven’t directed a film with him in the last seven years, but he did a scene for me recently in a film that is going to release in Diwali and after seven years when I directed him, I realized nothing had changed. He knew exactly what I was expecting of him and I knew exactly what he was going to do.

Ranbir who was the lead actor of the film turned around and said, ‘What you guys have is like an aspiration for an actor to have with a director’, which is a complete understanding of each other as artists and I think we have tremendous respect, great regard and a solid friendship that may have been through its own journey, but the eventual result is that bond that is unshakable
.”

No comments:

Post a Comment