Monday 12 September 2016

Deepika Padukon was paid more than Amithab Bachchan in PIKU


The movie of piku is a road trip to Kolkata brings Piku, an architect, closer to her ageing but nagging father Bhaskor Banerjee despite their disparate ideologies and fights over trivial issues...

in that movie deepika padukon act as piku and amithab bachchan act as her father.. so in this movie deepika was paid more than amithab bachchan.

 

Mr Bachchan, who won the Best Actor National Award for Piku, told BollywoodLife: "In Piku, Deepika Padukone was paid more than me. That says two things - one that she is obviously more important than me and two I have lost my price scale because I have been working for so long and maybe I am not that important now to get that kind of money."

Watch this........

and Deepika Padukone, was recently named the tenth highest paid actress in the world.her earning rank is $10 and Amithab Bachchan earning rank is $20...so deepika is half that Amithab Bachchan.

No comments:

Post a Comment